DEF Emission Regulations
The EPA sets the limits for emissions standards for diesel engines, and takes actions against manufacturers who do not meet the standards.
Since the passing of the Clean Air Act in the 1970s, the EPA has made steps to lower emissions of NOx, PM and other pollutants from road vehicles, electric utilities, off-road equipment, and periodically reviews national air quality standards.
The EPA has a specific responsibility under the Clean Air Act to manage and enforce emissions limits at a federal level. It sets the limits for emissions standards for diesel engines and takes actions against manufacturers who do not meet the standards.
More about the EPA and Emission Guidlelines (click the link below)
Our Territories include:
Western Minnesota, all of North Dakota, the Eastern half of South Dakota, and Northwestern Iowa
- Barnesville, MN | Wade Weets| 800-548-2799
- Barnesville, MN | Jay Kleinjan | 701-238-4278
- Barnesville, MN | Jeremy Bimberg | 701 318-8022
- Bismarck, ND | Tom Pomonis | 701-318-9783
- Bismarck, ND | KC Condos | 701-319-2227
- Bismarck, ND | Nate Rauser | 701-340-5173