Lubricants Bulk Tanks and Equipment
A proper tank or vessel is necessary to avoid contamination and to prolong the life of the lubricant in storage. There are many options for you to effectively organize your bulk fluid inventory, eliminate hassels of handeling 55 gallon drums, and maximize valuable floor space.
To select the packaging best suited for your needs, consider the following factors:
- What is your average consumption rate? Based on your historical consumption rates, you should be able to determine your average consumption over a period of time.
- How much storage facility space do you have? Your storage space will help you determine which package types and volumes you can physically store. Try to ensure that a first-in/first-out (FIFO) inventory and usage system can easily be accommodated within your space limitations.
- What is the condition of your storage facility? Storage environment and storage methods can greatly affect lubricant shelf life. As a rule of thumb, a clean and dry room with a steady, moderate temperature combined with proper storage racking will maximize lubricant shelf life. A dirty, moist environment with fluctuating temperatures will greatly reduce expected shelf life and possible contamination of fluids.
Our Space-Saving Fluid Systems are Simple, Dependable, Versatile, Smarter & Stronger than traditional bulk liquid tanks.
Let our professional salesman assist you with all your bulk storage needs.
Our Service Area Includes
Northwestern Minnesota, all of North Dakota, and the Eastern half of South Dakota.
- Barnesville, MN | Rich Buth | 800 548-2799
- Barnesville, MN | Jay Klienjan | 800 548-2799
- Barnesville, MN | Heidi Ernst (inside sales) | 800 548-2799
- Bismarck, ND | Jeff Reiser | 701 220-2654
- Bismarck, ND | Tom Pomonis | 701 318-9783
- Brandon, SD | Mark Caauwe | 605 351-3675