The Chevron ISOCLEAN® Program has the solutions to fight contaminants. This premier program provides the expertise and products to increase equipment reliability and avoid equipment failure and downtime.
According to experts, particle contamination in lubricants is the number one cause of lubricant-related equipment failure. Machinery Lubrication magazine estimates that 82% of components in equipment wear is particle-induced. Understanding ISO cleanliness codes will help you calculate the potential life extension.
Chevron knows the performance of your equipment depends on the cleanliness and integrity of the fluid being used. That's why we offer lubricants filtered specifically to OEM's ISO cleanliness recommendations. Every delivery of Chevron ISOCLEAN® has been lab-tested, certified, and is backed by the Chevron brand. You can have confidence that the products' performance will never be compromised.
Benefits from using IsoClean Certified Lubricants that contribute to savings to your bottom line:
- Increased Component Life
- Increased Uptime
- Improved Machine Reliability
- Improved Product Quality
- Reduced Disposal Costs
- Reduced Maintenance & Service Time
For more information, visit www.chevronisoclean.com
Our Service Area Includes
Northwestern Minnesota, all of North Dakota, and the Eastern half of South Dakota.
- Barnesville, MN | Rich Buth | 800 548-2799
- Barnesville, MN | Jay Klienjan | 800 548-2799
- Barnesville, MN | Heidi Hines (inside sales) | 800 548-2799
- Barnesville, MN | Wade Weets | 218 234-7113
- Barnesville, MN | Jeremy Bimberg | 701 318-8022
- Bismarck, ND | Jeff Reiser | 701 220-2654
- Bismarck, ND | Tom Pomonis | 701 318-9783
- Brandon, SD | Mark Caauwe | 605 351-3675
- Brandon, SD | John Geffre | 605 201-2140